Hey folks! Welcome to the first edition of Squirrel’s Corner. Here, we aim to address questions asked by you, members of the Gentle Giant Collecting Community, answered by our very own Senior Manager of Product Development, Ashly (aka – VinylSquirrel on GGC). If you’ve got questions you’d like to see answered in future editions of Squirrel’s Corner, send them to email@example.com with the heading “Squirrel’s Corner Questions” and you may see them up here! Anyhow, on with the Q&A:
1. What do collectors have to look forward to in terms of releases in the first quarter of 2011?
We have a lot of great things coming out. Here is a list of items you can expect over the next 3 months:
- Premier Guild Gifts: Commander Fox, Elite Corps Trooper (Commander Faie), Argus Filch
- Premier Guild Exclusive Greedo Statue
- Holiday Padme Mini Bust
- Trash Compactor Bookends
- Jabba’s Palace Bookends (both regular and PG editions)
- AFX Exclusive – Commander Bly Mini Bust
- Darth Revan Mini Bust
- Muftak and Kabe Mini Bust 2-Pack
- Figrin D’an Mini Bust
- Shea Vizla 7” Maquette
- Snape Mini Bust
- Star Wars Dart Board12”
- Kenner Vintage Han Solo (big and small head)
- 12” Kenner Vintage Chewbacca
…and maybe a few other items.
2. What are the Premier Guild Gifts for 2011?
We will be announcing our Premier Guild Gifts for 2011 once our 2010 gifts ship. Please stay tuned.
3. Can you give us a teaser/sneak peak of something coming up?
Check out our Product Development Section for some sneak peeks and exciting news!
4. Is Gentle Giant going to offer a 12″ version of the Blue Snaggletooth figure? If so, are you going to put it or a card back or in a plain white mailer like the 3 3/4″ version was originally offered in?
We love Blue Snags! First up for the 12” Vintage Kenner line is making sure we complete the first 12. Then our collectors can expect to see some of the cool Cantina creatures to be offered.
That’s it for now! Remember, send your questions in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Squirrel’s Corner Questions” and you may see them answered here!